Office technology is ever evolving, and making sure that our client’s needs are met by providing them with the most current in document management is at the heart of our business. We help ensure this by doing an assessment of their current environment and proposing a solution that will grow with them as their business needs continue to change and grow. This relationship building process allows us to make sure that we can be the experts about not only the solutions we provide, but also experts on our client’s growth, environmental and wealth management strategies.
Choosing the right size copier or printer for your business can seem like a challenging task, especially if you anticipate fluctuation in your staffing and business needs in the next 3 to 5 years. This is why Ford Business Machines, employs industry experts who are trained to ask the right questions to get you a machine that will meet your needs now and in the future. Ford Business Machines is the area’s largest independent dealer of monochrome and color copiers and printers by multiple vendors – Canon, Konica Minolta and Ricoh/Lanier. This allows them to best right-size your needs.
Lanier is a brand that is manufactured by Ricoh, USA. Here we would like to talk to you about our most popular mid-size Lanier Color MFP – the IM C3000.
Driven by the intuitive capabilities of the new standard Smart Operation Panel with Workstyle Innovation Technology, these systems focus on today’s customer needs of having a secure platform that provides greater flexibility to support their complex workflows as well as the ability to customize their overall experience with the device leading to superior productivity. A newly designed user-friendly interface includes unique views for every type of user whether they prefer the new Smart UI, Quick or Classic user interfaces that provide users with three new ways to interact with the device. Designed to support the requirements of today’s mobile office, these new systems provide the latest in simplified connectivity. With the download of the Ricoh Connector App you can access almost all the features of your copier from your mobile phone. You can copy, print, scan, and fax without being connected to the network. This is a great option to allow guests to print to your device without giving them access to your network. Airprint for Apple devices, and Airprint (Mopria) for Android devices are also available for quick printing.
Here are some of the key features :
- 220-sheet SPDF standard
- Scan duplex originals in one pass
- 1st time SPDF standard on Segment 2 & 3 MFP
- 1,200-sheet Paper Capacity
- Up to 11″ x 17″/A3 & SRA/3 support
- Media weights up to 300 g/m2
- Bypass accepts Banner sheets up to 49.6″
- Integrated Auto Duplexing
- 100% productivity
- 500-sheet Exit Tray
- Wide range of paper supply & finishing accessories
- 1.33 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, & 250 GB HDD
- Standard Java • 10.1″ Smart Operation Panel with Workstyle Innovation Technology Platform (WIT)
- Smart SDK included
- Create/install/run customized apps
- Mobile device printing & control
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Advanced workflow support
- “Smart App” User Interface
Each machine also comes with a free 60-day trial of Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE). This platform allows you to:
- Convert hardcopy documents to editable digital formats
- Scan and send by email from any ICE-enabled Lanier device
- Scan directly into Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote and more
- Print documents from tablets and smartphones.
There are upgrade packages at a very inexpensive rate that allow you to do many additional things, depending on your profession. Below are some of the features available through the Advanced Office, Education and Legal Packages:
- Mobile Print
- G Suite through Google Aps
- OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 connectivity
- Bats Stamping
- Court eFile Prep
The Konica Minolta bizhub C368 can easily adapt to tackle diverse work styles, including standard web browser and Open API support to connect to specialized applications and easy access to mobile connectivity.
The featured mobile connectivity supports a wide range of devices, including smartphones and tablets that are NFC (Near Field Communication) capable. Konica Minolta’s award-winning INFO-Palette control panel design rounds out the package for a unified user experience across this office product line. The C368 is a 36 ppm machine that offers innovative solutions to address a wide range of customer needs. Ideal for growing businesses, the bizhub C368 is a powerful, affordable color MFP copier with superior Simitri HD image quality and fast 36 ppm print/copy output. Optional dual scanning at up to 160 ppm brings information into your workflow faster and enhanced touch-screen simplicity never slows you down.
Some of the added functions include:
- A mobile connectivity area built into the control panel
- Detachable universal trays
- A hard disk mirroring option
- Standard web browser
- Open API
- 9” control panel featuring a mobile touch area with support for NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Optional Fiery controller
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i multi function printer is designed to improve office productivity and to deliver high-quality color output for demanding office environments. These intelligent systems provide an intuitive user experience and support our holistic business solutions.
Here are some of the features available on this copier :
- An intuitive user interface with a large, responsive color touch-screen with smartphone-like usability helps make carrying out tasks easy.
- My ADVANCE enables a unique, personal experience, creating a customized user experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
- Canon’s MEAP platform supports a range of integrated solutions designed to simplify workflow and achieve a holistic business solution.
- Scalable support for mobile and flexible work styles can help increase efficiency by allowing workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications.
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder that holds up to 150 originals.
- Intelligent features, such as motion sensor technology to wake the device from sleep mode and the ability to remove blank pages when scanning, help maximize productivity.
- Control who has access to the device with authentication by using the standard Universal Login Manager application.
- Help limit unauthorized distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Help facilitate information privacy and security by controlling access with IPsec, port filtering capabilities and SSL technology.
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output and restrict usage by user can help reduce unnecessary printing, enable cost recovery and help save money on paper and toner.
- Tight integration with output management solutions, such as optional uniFLOW, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting and cost analysis.
- Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics and assistance, contribute to maximizing uptime and can help reduce time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Consistent user operation, combined with remote and centralized fleet management, can help simplify IT management of a single device or fleet.