Your responsibilities would include unpacking and assembling copiers, printers, and multi-functional equipment. Load, unload, and deliver equipment, while completing all necessary paperwork. Provide the installation of new equipment to include downloading of print drivers and set-up of scanning. Provide maintenance of the equipment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing firmware and software solutions. Maintain files and records that are needed to track customer’s calls and insure the efficient operation of the vehicle. Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
• Associate’s degree, or related work experience, in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Requires 1 year PC computer support or classroom experience, troubleshooting hardware and
• Applicants with CDIA+ certification and/or additional related education and/or experience will be
• Experience in Field Service work, system repair, networking computer systems and
• Customer service-oriented.
• Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
• Ability to work and set goals with little supervision while maintaining a strong work ethic.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
• Requires ability to perform multiple duties, have organizational skills and be able to work
overtime when necessary.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability.
Ford Business Machines offers a competitive compensation package that includes a generous salary, eligibility for overtime, healthcare, retirement, bonus program and more.