The IT Helpdesk Technician is responsible for handling first level support of service requests, based at our Customer Location. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, copiers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
• Experience in hardware, software, system repair, network troubleshooting, basic operating
system functionality and/or education is required.
• PC computer support or classroom experience, troubleshooting hardware and software issues is
• Applicants with CompTIA's A+ and Network+ certifications and/or additional related education
and/or experience will be highly regarded.
• Customer service-oriented.
• Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
• Ability to work and set goals with little supervision while maintaining a strong work ethic.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
• Requires ability to perform multiple duties, have organizational skills and be able to work
overtime when necessary.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability.
This is an entry-level position and Ford Business Machines offers a compensation package that includes a salary, eligibility for overtime, healthcare, retirement, bonus program and more.