Must have a clean driving record and drive a company car to our customer locations to work on copiers/printers/software/computers and their network. Must have previous experience as a copier technician (preferably light production in the Konica Minolta product and solution line)
Your responsibilities would include providing service and customer support during field visits for the installation, services, and maintenance of network connected copiers, printers, and scanners. Diagnose mechanical and/or technical problems and determine proper solutions while documenting all of the necessary paperwork. Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems. Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization. Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations while building positive relationships with customers.
• Must have previous experience as a copier technician
• Experience in Konica Minolta production and/or software solutions is highly favored.
• Associate’s degree, or related work experience, in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering field is required
• Experience in Field Service work, system repair, networking computer systems and
• Customer service-oriented
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work and set goals with little supervision
• Strong work ethic
• Strong desire to achieve success through hard work and commitment
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability
• The company will provide the use of a vehicle, gas card, cell phone, tools, and laptop computer
Ford Business Machines offers a competitive compensation package that includes a generous salary, eligibility for overtime, healthcare, retirement and more.
Full-time Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Connellsville, PA or Pittsburgh, PA