Your responsibilities would include providing service and customer support during field visits for the installation, services, and maintenance of network connected copiers, printers, and scanners. Diagnose mechanical and/or technical problems and determine proper solutions while documenting all of the necessary paperwork. Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems. Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization. Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations while building positive relationships with customers.
• Associate’s degree, or related work experience, in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering field is required.
• Experience in Field Service work, system repair, networking computer systems and
• Customer service-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work and set goals with little supervision.
• Strong work ethic.
• Strong desire to achieve success through hard work and commitment.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability.
• The company will provide the use of a vehicle, gas card, cell phone, tools, and laptop computer.
Ford Business Machines offers a competitive compensation package that includes a generous salary, eligibility for overtime, healthcare, retirement, bonus program and more.